Deer Park got a lot of work to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I was browsing the net using Deer Park alpha 1. Thought it to be a good browser. Logged to thinkdigit forum, but it said "thinkdigit.com not found".
I thought never mind and tried my gmail account--same message. Logged to rediff--same message. I lost my mind. Started IE and logged--problem solved. Next instance-uninstalled it. Deer Park Alpha 1 really needs a lot of work to be done.

swatkat

Technomancer
Hmm...Are you using a Firewall? I have been using DeerPark and it has not given any prpblems here.

swatkat

Technomancer
Hmm..Check whether you have denied the prmission for Deer Park in ZoneAlarm.

Double-click on the ZoneAlarm icon in System Tray. Then click the "Program Control" button in the left pane. Next, click the "Programs" tab. Here look for Deer Park entry and if it has red cross marks in the "Trusted" and "Internet " section of "Access" section, then left-click on the Cross Mark and select "Allow". Close ZoneAlarm.

Check with Deer Park now.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Deer Park used to run perfectly on some sites, but refused the existance of some imp. sites like thinkdigit, google, rediff, phpnuke, etc. Rest was fine.

kikass

Broken In
i had some major problems running java applets with deer park. most of them loaded but the browser shuts down suddenly and inexplicably.
now i using firefox 1.0.6

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Me too. Deer Park just refuses the existence of certain sites. It has all access to the net without any hinderances. Mozilla Firefox is slightly better but it still fails to log to google or yahoo.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yah!
Once I hv also faced such problem.
Thats why now I'm using the gr8 Firefox 1.0.5 version...
Waiting for Final 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom