Dedicated NVIDIA Quadro FX Graphics Card for Workstation :

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayshatadru

Right off the assembly line

Can you please suggest some Latest PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot-supporting(in Latest Motherboards- till September 2008 " Dedicated(must be) Graphics Cards" from NVIDIA Quadro FX Series.

# The Purpose :
The use of Graphics card is for - accelerate CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and DCC (digital content creation), and the cards usually for The Workstations, High Definition Jobs like - Animation,Particles,Dynamics,Rendering,Video Editing,Compositing,Photo Editing etc. purposes.

# My Budget :
The budget is between Rs.8,000(INR) - Rs.15,000(INR)

Kindly Note :
If possible, do plz. mention the required Memory of the NVIDIA Quadro FX Graphics Card for such high end applications based on CAD,DCC jobs,within the budget mentioned above.

waiting for your valuable advises.

imgame2

Padawan

Can you please suggest some Latest PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot-supporting(in Latest Motherboards- till September 2008 " Dedicated(must be) Graphics Cards" from NVIDIA Quadro FX Series.

# The Purpose :
The use of Graphics card is for - accelerate CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and DCC (digital content creation), and the cards usually for The Workstations, High Definition Jobs like - Animation,Particles,Dynamics,Rendering,Video Editing,Compositing,Photo Editing etc. purposes.

# My Budget :
The budget is between Rs.8,000(INR) - Rs.15,000(INR)

Kindly Note :
If possible, do plz. mention the required Memory of the NVIDIA Quadro FX Graphics Card for such high end applications based on CAD,DCC jobs,within the budget mentioned above.

waiting for your valuable advises.

there are four cards that are available in ur price range - 3 of them are entry and one is mid range ....
mid range-

1.nVidia Quadro FX560(128MB) at the price of 10,138+4% VAT+ shipping=10,700/-
link - *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2803

2.nVidia QuadroFX570(256MB)at the price of 9625 +4%VAT+shipping=10,200/-
link - *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2802

3.nVidia Quadro FX 370(256MB,64bit)at the price of about 7500/-
link - *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2804

3.nVidia Quadro Fx1500(256MB) at the price of 17,528+4%VAT+shipping=18,400/-
link- *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2801

now i really don't know what exactly u are going to do with it...so i can't suggest ..but obviously mid range one is better...

unless and untill u tell us what exactly u are going to do its difficult to guide u out here ....choose the one card according to ur needs here it should help ...and get back to us ...if u need any help ...

*www.nvidia.com/object/IO_11761.html

out of personal curiosity what are u going to do with this card and ASUS P5Q deluxe mobo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom