decided....few help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to all friends.i have finally decided my new system 160 or 200 GB(which ever is available) sata seagate harddisk,1.5gb 400mhz ram,amd 3500+ 939 socket.
now i want some help from you guys about motherboard,graphic card and psu and other cooling solutions.basically i am going to use this system for hell of a games.my budget for these things is about 25000 and i want a graphics card better than 6600gt because i have already using it and according to me it wont play all the upcoming games easily.
give your opinion even for other things which i have already decided and have written above i will be very thankfull.
i dont know how to overclock so i wont be overclocking so tell me motherboard which will perform well without overclocking.and which companies ram i should buy?
also tell me the price of the things u people suggest it will help me a lot.
thanks.

goobimama

 Macboy
My two cents on this topic. I hope you are going in for high quality RAM. Just normal Hynix 400Mhz ram would not do. It is better to have 512 MB of good quality Transcend or Corsair memory instead of large amounts of slow memory.

Also go in for a larger capacity Hard Disk, believe me, space is never enough.

Ringwraith

Journeyman
i want a graphics card better than 6600gt because i have already using it and according to me it wont play all the upcoming games easily.
yeah 6600GT is going to struggle in future games....
i wud suggest u buy a 7800GT .... which is at a very good price point right now..

hummer

Journeyman
mobo-asus a8n e, dfi lanparty nf4 ultra d,winfast n4k8mc
psu - def. antec 430w,
graphics- apart frm 6600gt in this range difficult 6800gs is a possiblity.
kingston is also a good brand fr rams.
@ ringwraith - his total budget is 25000 fr mobo , psu, gfx, with 7800gt wont it b difficult? :eek:

Ringwraith

Journeyman
oopss sorrie didnt notice that!
antec psu = 4k
a8n-e = 5.7k
X800GT / GTO / 6600GT / 6800 GS are ur options then...provided u plus/minus ur budget a bit :p

hummer

Journeyman
i think 6800gs is the better option of u don wanna go fr 6600gt. but for some more future proofin if u can stech ur budget 6800gt is also there. but psu +mobo=10000
so u hv 15000 gfx card ,leadtek 6800gs is perfect .u wont b overbudget also.

OP
D

diabolic_saint

Broken In
heeyy here is my final configuration tell if its ok or not:-
1.3500+ 939 socket
2.msi neo4 platinum
3.1gb 400mhz twinmos ram
4.6800gt xfx
5.200gb sata harddisk
6.samsung dvd-rom,cd-rw
7.apc 600va ups
8.antec 430w psu
9.vip gaming cabinet

now i need to ask few things.(1) is twinmos ram good as thats the only ram available with him and it will take time if i go for corsair or transcend.
(2) is msi neo4 platinum motherboard good enough?its about 1500 more compared to a8ne.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
your config is very good except for 1 thing that samsung drive they r trully pathetic instead go for sony they are one of the best.yes twinmos ram r very decent and well known brand go for that.well A8NE and K8N NEO4 is almost the same not much diff juz i guess for overclocking A8NE is better.yea K8N NEO4 is about 2k more then that of A8NE but i feel its worth it.for more technical stuffs between the 2 mobo i m sure others will help u soon.if u can then get a leadtek card as they are similar performance wise and cheaper than XFX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom