dead pc help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnys

Broken In
i have a pc with gigabyte ga 8i915g duo motherboard and intel 630 proc. last night i shut down my pc properly but today when i tried to on it nothing happened after pressing the power switch. after pressing the power switch even the power supply fan is not working .
so i check all the connections but everything was alright. then i check my pc after removing all the divices as graphics card ,sound card and harddisk but nothing happened.
so i checked my power supply on my friends pc and it is all right. then i checked my cabinets power switch with my friend's mobo and taht too is fine.
now i m unable too find the fault with my pc. what can i do.
what can be at fault proc or mobo. please help.
one more thing i want to knw that my proc's box is missed but i have the bill . can i get it changed under warranty without the box if it is at fault.
thanks in advance.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
did u chek with the power cables and the ac socket. big problem at hand wish it was in my table, wud have love to troubleshoot. pls let us know if there is any progress. i dont think u need de cpu box for warranty coverage.

OP
S

sunnys

Broken In
any thing in my pc is not shoeing any sign of life not even cpu fan and psu fan.
i was asking abt warranty coz here vendors sign on the box of the cpu.
btw i m put up in noida anybody wants to help me please. i just want to knw what is at fault so that i can send that part for warranty repairs.
any body in noida with lga 775 mobo want to help plsssssssss.
all my friends have amds.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
since ur PSU.power switch are ok then the culprer is most prob ur mobo/processur/ram.

the only way to check it would be with spare parts. why dont u take it to some other computer shot and get it checked.

Kniwor

Learner
are u sure the power switch on cabinet is working, just use his cabinet and check, if sure then power switching thing on mobo should be gone, is there any led on mobo that glows.

Ashishjmd

Right off the assembly line
check whether any of the front panel pins are shorting with each other if yes seprate them with screw driver

OP
S

sunnys

Broken In
ya i have checked the ram by changing it to one of my friends.
and i knw culprit is either mobo or proc. was taken it to one shop but he told me leave the pc with him and next day he will tell me what is at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom