Dead internet.Urgent comphrehensive hep needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
I formatted my HDD last month;since then all is working fine except the internet i.e the computer gets connected to dataone,but I.E(6.0) displays error in opening page(no webpage can be opened),& antivirus cannot update.I have tried also with other browsers but with no help.The entire system was scanned with avast,it found some viruses but deleted them.I also ran a spyware scan but with NIL results.
I reformatted once again but the error continues.I posted a thread last month but no one was able to solve my query,hence my P.C is lying idle for 23 days & I am at my wits end.
I have also scaned with Panda but with no help.
What could be the problem?Can please somebody help?
Is this an registry bug?

sknowonweb

Journeyman
You dont have the internet connection Up and running . Seems like modem problem .
.make sure it is fine and working .
Check with local BSNL engg abt your connection status .

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Have u entered the DNS server addresses in the connection settings? I think they are 61.1.96.69 & 61.1.96.71(here in Mangalore, these addresses works)

deepgeek2

Broken In
alanpaladka said:
Have u entered the DNS server addresses in the connection settings? I think they are 61.1.96.69 & 61.1.96.71(here in Mangalore, these addresses works)

They work here too. I am from North.

@harpoon: Can you explain in details how you connect to internet and how you configured your modem? Then we might help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom