Dead internet.Urgent comphrehensive help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
I formatted my HDD one & a half month back;since then all is working fine except the internet i.e the computer gets connected to dataone,but I.E(6.0) displays error in opening page(no webpage can be opened),& antivirus cannot update.I have tried also with other browsers but with no help.The entire system was scanned with avast,it found some viruses but deleted them.I also ran a spyware scan but with NIL results.
I reformatted once again but the error continues.I posted a thread last month but no one was able to solve my query,hence my P.C is lying idle for 23 days & I am at my wits end.
My laptop works perfectly with the same internet connection.
I have also scaned with Panda but with no help.
What could be the problem?Can please somebody help?My last post 3 days ago,did not evolve any solution.HELP!!!!
Is this an registry bug?
My desktop is lying idle from September 14th since I have not received any reply which could have helped me.
Please somebody with a solution?

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
connect to your gateway, this can be found if you click the flashing computers in the task bar, and then you click on the support tab, you'll find it thete
then, enter your gateway in your browser and then go to the connection status screen there find out if all is ok...probably something is wrong with the settings there, or maybe you just didn't connect the cables properly...:D
*img96.imageshack.us/img96/6687/untitledqn8.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom