DDR 333 Ram 256/512 MB With lifetime warranty !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi
I have a stick of 256 MB and another stick of 512 MB of DDR 333 ram
Both of them are around 1 year old and has lifetime warranty 9Whose lifetime I dont know though...lol)
Working in perfect condition..no overclosking,no bsod whatso ever

Make is Hynix Original

Havnt decided on the price though....
Interested people may pm me

gcbeldar

In the zone
sidewinder said:
Hi
I have a stick of 256 MB and another stick of 512 MB of DDR 333 ram
Both of them are around 1 year old and has lifetime warranty 9Whose lifetime I dont know though...lol)
Working in perfect condition..no overclosking,no bsod whatso ever

Make is Hynix Original

Havnt decided on the price though....
Interested people may pm me
450 & 900

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
not in here kolkata at least...and arethis genuine hynix rams??? sidewinder ygpm

Last edited:
OP
sidewinder

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
well not in kolkata.I enquired about a week ago d I was quoted 1100 and 2050 respectively in the most reputed shop of kolkata..Supreme Technologies.

The price you are quoting may be of the local ones which comes with only one year warranty.Branded ones that come with 3,5 or lifetime warranty generally costs more and are off better quallity.

By the way DDR1 RAM prices are not decreasing anymore,in fact their price is going up everyday...something that happened with SD RAM a year ago...

So I am pretty sure that the price I've quoted is very much justified.I am giving away a thing with lifetime warranty at the 55% of curent market price...what else could you possibly ask for...!!!!!

Regards
Sidewinder

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
sidewinder said:
well not in kolkata.I enquired about a week ago d I was quoted 1100 and 2050 respectively in the most reputed shop of kolkata..Supreme Technologies.

The price you are quoting may be of the local ones which comes with only one year warranty.Branded ones that come with 3,5 or lifetime warranty generally costs more and are off better quallity.

By the way DDR1 RAM prices are not decreasing anymore,in fact their price is going up everyday...something that happened with SD RAM a year ago...

So I am pretty sure that the price I've quoted is very much justified.I am giving away a thing with lifetime warranty at the 55% of curent market price...what else could you possibly ask for...!!!!!

Regards
Sidewinder
i'm ready to buy the 512MB stick for 1k , coz Kingston 512 MB sticks r available here for 1.7 k , n kingston is obviously better than hynix so 1k is the maximum i'll pay . if interested PM me how you'll send it to me .

also post a picture of your RAM stick .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom