Dataone slow uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.

savithk

Journeyman
i have BSNL DataOne conn... downloading speed is good but uploading speed
is very bad . it is Dataone problem ???? iam useing BitComet for P2P .
upload speed is slow ..... so downloading speed also slow ???????? please
help me

jack// ani

In the zone
if you get 8KB then fine no issues. ya...i can understand its horrible speed if you a seeder!! but we can do nothing about it...sad!

jack// ani

In the zone
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm said:
yes In downloadin..BSNL is Gud...go for airtel..

what do you mean my this...airtel offers more high upload speed....is that what you mean. if yes...its not like that, its the nature of adsl, high speed down, low speed up.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
NO ISP in india with their Day to Day Bussiness or Home plan writes any thing about UPLOAD SPEED....

Neither Sify/BSNL/AIRTEL/ nor any other ISP advertises their UPLOAD speed... its kind a bhagwan varose... :(

but with unoffcially what we see AIRTEL and BSNL both with ADSL technology upload speed some what same in 256KBPS connection its about 64 to 128 kbps (MAX)....

OP
savithk

savithk

Journeyman
DataOne Firmware

i have BSNL DataOne Broadband ( Home 900 ) plan with SmartAX MT841 . how to
install Firmware Upgrade .

jack// ani

In the zone
don't try upgrading firmware....until unless asked/required. if you modem is working there is no need at all.........

OP
savithk

savithk

Journeyman
disconnections like after 1 hour , sometimes 3 hours sometimes 10 mins, the ADSL lights start blinking then they go off for few seconds and then blink again and then after a few minutes of similar behavior the connection is back on again , sometimes have to switch off and on the modem for it to connect else the blinking feature continues

jack// ani

In the zone
this has nothing to with firmware upgrade dear....you telephone cable might be faulty....or too old, call the line man and get it replaced, tell him to put straight cable without and cuts/joints...

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Dataone has a Upload speed of 64kbps and Download Speed of 256kbps (ADSL)
On the other hand Airtel has a Upload and Download Speed of 256kbps (SDSL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom