Dataone Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhipal

Journeyman
I have home500 plan. For the month Jan and Feb I was getting the download speed of 225 to 250 Kbps. But since few weeks my download speed does not exceed 100kbps. Can this be any software problem. I know that connection speed is upto 2Mbps (conditions applied) but still can this be non hardware problem.

Browser : Opera, IE.
Downloader : Internet Download Manager, Bitcomet.
Tweaker : Tuneup 2007.
AntiVirus : PCCillin, AVG Pro.

Speed of Internet Download Manager is slow for all sites
Speed of bitcomet is slow regardless of health, downloader/uploader.
Two AntiVirus never caused me any problem even in month of Jan and Feb.

Please HELP.
Thanx in advance

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yeah..there are many causes for slow speed.Better do system cleaning work using some good system cleaner..and do a online scan too.

And ask any other BSNL user in r area..about wht speed they are getting.

OP
A

abhipal

Journeyman
ravi_9793 said:
yeah..there are many causes for slow speed.Better do system cleaning work using some good system cleaner..and do a online scan too.

And ask any other BSNL user in r area..about wht speed they are getting.

Thanx man for the very fast reply

mayanks_098

world is evil
dear abhi.
read on d bsnl website.they nvr said they r providing a "dedicated" 2mbps connection rather its speed upto 2 mbps whenever technically feasible.
so nw u got it i thnk...

RajU
Still good enough. In kolkata, I am getting 10-50 kbps during happyhours and 50-100 kbps, HA! depends upon luck and I think most of the Kolkata users are having the same problem( as read by me from other forums also).
It is usally happening due to the plan set by BSNL,for which all of a sudden, users for the Home Plan 500 has increased as a result one cannot get the maxmimum speed for download, for, most of the users are downloading at the same time. While you can get the maximum speed at the day time.

This is one of the reasons, I think, for which you cann't get 225 to 250 Kbps.

Do a thorough scan by an AV/AS and if you wish, you can change the password for the BB conection, THERE NO SOFTWARE PROBLEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom