Dataone plan shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny_kalyan

Right off the assembly line
I have applied for a BSNL plan change,and they have told me that the change will be applicable for the next month.And the "next month" starts from today 12:00 am
So the change is automatic OR its manual ?
I mean, will my account show the plan change form today night OR some guy will change it manually . after 2-3 days(you know how slow BSNL works)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Jus login into the Dataone account status site. They will show on which plan you are in and also whether your request to change the plan has been processed.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
bunny_kalyan said:
I am shifting from PLan 250 to PLan 500 So can I make U/L Downloads tonite
refrain from doing so.

It may take more than a month in extreme cases to get plan changed.

Do unlimited download only when u get confirmation of plan change.

ahref

In the zone
As told by infra_red_dude just login in your dataone account and click on service order records. You can found your current plan there.

hansraj

In the zone
to be safe u can do one thing.... download only some MBs of data say 100 Mb of data during night 2 to morning 8 which is supposed to be the unlimited period by bsnl. Now next day u can check the status in u r account that how much is u r total download and howmuch is excluding the night unlimited. Both are separate columns. If the complete download is towards u r account and there is no detail below the night unlimited option then u can be sure that u r plan is still the plan 250 and wait for another one month.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Don't do anything like downloading huge amounts of data unless your dataone account usage shows that you are on Home 500!!!!!!!

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
When I had applied for the change of my DataOne plan from Home 500 to Home 1000, they had called me after 2 days and told me that my Plan has changed. So, wait till they call you. And if they call you in the month of December (in this month), then you will not be on Home 500 for this month. You'll be on Home 500 from January.

Gursimran

WebDev :)
I too changed my plan from Home 250 to Home 500 (for that nigh UL benefit :p). I requested on 29th and it got changed as of 1st december 8 am
you can check from here:
*10.241.32.195/webLogin.jsp
Enter your username and password and log in, then go to Service Order Records on right navigation. If the service name is showing HOME 500 downloadspeed -Upto 2 Mbps, then it has been changed. Enjoy!!! otherwise kill JE of your exchange :p
regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom