DataOne - NIGHT UNLIMITED?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi all ,

Today I got my DataOne connection.I have been following many topics on dataone for the past few days, and mainly on the "night unlimited" usage.
I had applied for a HOME 500 plan (@256kbps), the speed is very good but i was woried about the free night usage. So i did a experiment to chk the clock of the BSNL servers. I did it by taking a note of my pc's time and disconnecting it , then again switching on the modem, download a few MB of data and again disconnecting it. By this method after checking the records i came to a conclusion that the BSNL servers clock is working fine.

But the real test was to chk the free night time usage. I had to do the above for 4 to 5 times ("but it is worth to be in the safer side").

Now the SHOCK, the D/U usage even after 2:00 AM is been logged into total volume. And also when i tried to chk my usage service as HOME 500 the record returned nothing.

*img244.imageshack.us/img244/2376/userinfo0vt.jpg

*img244.imageshack.us/img244/6435/nite29td.th.jpg

*img244.imageshack.us/img244/8532/nite39jk.th.jpg

This is the story so far and its not even 24 hrs :roll:

So i ask all you guys out there to chk your usage and reply (are we cheated?)

regards
Charan

kato

Karthiksn
buddy i always recommend search the forum thoroughly and dataone site records all ur usage but when u get bill the night unlimited is excluded.
for info on calculating look *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30066

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm.. so many threads... plz search.
It's only for your reference that they have shown the logs, and moreoverr BSNL dont "see" the logs for your usage, they have their own meters to calculate the same.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom