Dataone Frequent Disconnections

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I am in UL900 Scheme.
My ADSL Link LED is getting disconnected, once in every 15 Minutes.
So what can be the problem ?
I have only 1 telephone connection from my Modem to main telephone line.
No parallel connections.
Also my telephone line is crystal clear, no disturbances or unwanted noise.
My connections are perfect, Main to Splitter -> Phone and Modem to their respective sockets in the splitter.

Do you Digitians feel that I should revert back to Home 500 Scheme (even though download time is 6 hours theoretically its got 2 Mbps bandwidth) or stick to my current UL 900 Scheme ?

cheers :D

pannaguma

Turn The Page
From my experience the disconnections are caused by grouping telephone and electric(current) wires in the same patti. So when you switch on/off a electric component, say tube-light the changing electric current in the wires, induce currents in the telephone wire. Now since the dataone connection is digital it obviously must lead to some multiplexing error in the connection, leading it to stop responding. This is my personal theory I concluded after 8 painful months of net disconnection. I did rewiring (did cost a lot) and now things are normal.
Also dont keep parallel connections of the telephone wire. Let it first go to the modem, then branch how much you want.

praka123

left this forum longback
weak connection is the basic cause.u have to persuade JE of ur exchange to make dataone work for you.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
^^ but i am telling you i came to my above conclusion after hundreds of instances when i switch-off my tube light --> net freezes, switch off tv --> net freezes, switch-on fan --> net freezes. :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^then it is weird.i have no such problomas with my huawei mt880 router/modem for the past 1.5 yrs.only think i noticed is some speed gain that occured when re-wired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom