Dataone Call Center Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
3 @^$*%&*$6^&#(*^%#%*%&(# days and that Net is givingg me "678" error. Remote Computer not responding.

And their office times get over before mine so I cant catch them in office [Lukcy them, I am so pissed I would smack someone there with a golfclub :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ]

Can someone tell me their Call Center number. I am from Chinchwad Pune :confused:

Charley

Just Do It
it is a lan line no ....... grab some chips and dinner , then sit and call them as you wont get connected soon .... it takes a lot of time ....

Why dont you contact the tel exchange[broadband section], they will help you out.

hansraj

In the zone
these bsnl call centre guys are no better let me tell u. Yesterday when i called them i felt like pulling all the hairs of my head. This guy asked, "Sir where is this city chandigarh", i said what do u mean n he said again " I am asking you that chandigarh is in which district!!!!"
Do you actually want to speak to these guys..... it looks like bsnl is employing the 10th dropouts for there call centres.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
From what I know each District has their own customer care center. You can try calling Bangalore and they won't help you. Or at least they didn't for me, they asked me to contact my district customer care center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom