Dataone Bill Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey_enigma

Right off the assembly line
hey guys ,
i am really in a confusing situation , I am a dataone user since September.....all was going fine since March.Since March my dataone usage has been : -
March : 1011 MB
April : 1200 MB
May : 1290 MB
And i am on Start-up plan Rs.250 , but for all the above months BSNL only charged me the basic Rs.250 rent and they haven't charged me for the excess usage over 400 Mb for any of the months.I know i should be happy for this.....but ethically i think it's wrong and moreover since many of the guys are suffering from over-billing problem.
Also i can understand that BSNL does not reconcile their records in the same month....but this has been going on for 3 months now.
And i am more worried that one fine day.....BSNL is going to charge me for the excess usage together in one single month with a HUGE bill ......and in that case my DAD will freak out!!
So what should i do now??Should i take up this with BSNL authorities or should i just let it go in the hope that BSNL will overlook their error and not charge me.
Please guys , help me out!!
Take Care,
joey_enigma

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
joey_enigma said:
hey guys ,
i am really in a confusing situation , I am a dataone user since September.....all was going fine since March.Since March my dataone usage has been : -
March : 1011 MB
April : 1200 MB
May : 1290 MB
And i am on Start-up plan Rs.250 , but for all the above months BSNL only charged me the basic Rs.250 rent and they haven't charged me for the excess usage over 400 Mb for any of the months.I know i should be happy for this.....but ethically i think it's wrong and moreover since many of the guys are suffering from over-billing problem.
Also i can understand that BSNL does not reconcile their records in the same month....but this has been going on for 3 months now.
And i am more worried that one fine day.....BSNL is going to charge me for the excess usage together in one single month with a HUGE bill ......and in that case my DAD will freak out!!
So what should i do now??Should i take up this with BSNL authorities or should i just let it go in the hope that BSNL will overlook their error and not charge me.
Please guys , help me out!!
Take Care,
joey_enigma

This hapnd to one of my friend too.he had 2 pay a huge bill after 6 moths of constant usage...So i hope u should confirm the bsnl authorities that there is some fake entries in the bill which will make them to recheck it...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
definately the summed up bill will come up later. this is the same for other dept. like water, electricity etc.

u cannot escape this bill.(unless a miracle)

even if u get the phone disconnected.. later a recovery letter thru 'tehesil' will come to ur door step.

there are only three ways.
1. accept and pay when it comes.
2. transfer the phone in someone elses name.. so that when the recovery comes it is not in ur name.
3. run away from the city..(for the person in whose name the phone is)

PinKLip

Broken In
manas said:
The bill for the excessive usage will definitely come albeit later.
Ya you are right.

@joey_enigma
Why you have posted the same topic twice???? Another one in general section-- Dataone query

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom