Data Recovery - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsownman

Padawan
I have accidentally SHIFT deleted a folder containg quite a lot of music. Can anybody please tell me a software that will help me recover the music files.

I know one such software link was posted in this forum but cannot find it

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
Alright I found a software from the forum PC Inspector

Saving it to the 2nd drive so as to avoid tampering with the drive where data was stored. I am not meaning partition so dont worry.

If you all have better s/w's please do let me know

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hmmm...I used to try a software called Recover4all and worked pretty fine with recovering most of the files.Here's the link *www.recover4all.com/download.htm
Plus another request,Please do not double post instead edit your earlier post.:D

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
Thanks ,

Sorry for double posting but I am kind off tense right now , extremely tense and I cannot waste time .

Hope you understand.

theraven

Technomancer
yeah data loss can be a pain
i personally use r-studio and its already helped me 2ce recovering over 320gb of data each time

so i still swear by that ..

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
Alright ,

I tried PC Inspector but the D@mn thing is stuck on 7% ( God knows what its doing there ).

Frustrated , I said will download Recover4all.
Excellent software, found my files , but it requires a serial if I want to recover files over 10kb. Comeone thats a stupid limit when I am trying to recover .mp3 files Now .......

Ok R-studio , let me give that a shot too . Hope it helps me out.

Thanks for your help guys, and keep them coming till I dont recover the music.

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
R-Studio was the best among all . It recovered all my files :) But it managed to recover only 80 -90% of the complete file.

Probably that is the part that got overwritten. :(

Anyway I dont think I can recover any more.

Thanks everybody for your help and especially Raven. Without your help via the software I would have been still sweating it out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom