Data cable??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmail17

Journeyman
i have nokia 2626. there is a mini USB like port near the charging socket. Can anyone tell me which datacable i can use to transfer data between phone n PC. thnx in advance

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Official Nokia site says that it's not supported by them to connect 2626 with PC (check the user manual). However you can buy a DKU-2 Data Cable to connect 2626 with PC.

After purchasing the Cable, check this site,*shoaib786.110mb.com/Nokia2626/Nokia%202626.htm it will be helpful with ur 2626.:)

qadirahmed

Journeyman
Dude....... Mine is motorola l6i so which one for me.......?

I have my digi cam data cable is very simple to connect both the usb
i mean cam and pc..... and i use this for my l6i......?

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
qadirahmed said:
Dude....... Mine is motorola l6i so which one for me.......?

You will need Mobile PhoneTools® PC220. You can buy it from Motorola shop, it has a driver cdrom and the needed cord to connect to pc. :)

"Use the Mobile PhoneTools® software to communicate, sync and keep yourself organised. When connected via the included USB cable, your phone becomes your modem so you can surf the Internet, send & receive messages or emails, and stay up to date by synchronising your calendar and phonebook. With Mobile PhoneTools®, your Motorola phone and PC can also share your picture and other media files and you can create your own content, ringtones and screensavers. Multimedia: Exchange images and audio with your PC and create your own ringtones, screensavers and MMS." :D :D

OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
debsuvra said:
Official Nokia site says that it's not supported by them to connect 2626 with PC (check the user manual). However you can buy a DKU-2 Data Cable to connect 2626 with PC.

After purchasing the Cable, check this site,*shoaib786.110mb.com/Nokia2626/Nokia%202626.htm it will be helpful with ur 2626.:)

DKU-2 cable do not have a similar male connector for that socket. Can u tell me more about the data cable?? from the screenshot i can see that there is way we can connect the phone PC but which data cable is to be used?? plz tell me

hey i have found that the phone support the FBUS protocol n i know FBUS protocol very well. I can design my own data cable, if one can suggest me where can i find a spare male pin for that socket or if some already know the name of data cable which is easily available in market then plz tell me. I need the data cable despirately. Thnx in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom