Status
Not open for further replies.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
I'm on WIN XPSP2, AV is NAV 2004... I use DAP 7.2 as my default DWLD Mgr.

Yesterday I downloded Musicmatch Jukebox 9 from its website... DAP Downloaded it prefectly up tp 99% and stopped on 99%... I waited for 30 mins to see for left 1%... didn't completed...

Again today same happening with anything I download thru it... then I updated DAP... problem is as it is... ?
It stops on 99%... Windows Firewall is my firewall... and DAP is in exception list.....

I even reinstalled DAP nothing happened... I'm thinking to switch to FlashGet now...

nybody knows why it's happening with DAP....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well i don't think its the problem of Dap as it is downloading fine in the start and ur firewall ain't blocking it till then so it might be the link problem.Try giving a google search and finding a mirror site for Jukebox player rather than the official site.if it downloads fine the well and good if not then try Internet Download Manager It is an Excellnt donwload accelerator.

suhas_sm

Journeyman
DAP sux big time ....earlier when Win2k3 was released i d/led only to face same prob........i stop using it since then.

krazydude

Journeyman
I use DAP and it works fine for me. I think u should try and find some mirror sites and also try turning off NAV

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
I think it's Norton Antivirus which is causing the problem.

Try disabling the virus protection feature.

Also since Dap downloads 99% of the file it shouldn't be a problem with DAP.

Try downloading from a mirror site.

Also if the Musicmatch Site supports " resuming a download " then when the dwnload stops at 99% you suspend it.

DAP will autosave the 99% downloaded file.

Disconnect & Reconnect the internet connection ( presuming u have a dial up ) & then resume the suspended download again.

That should do the trick.

Try this & tell me if it works.

OP
ShekharPalash

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
yupp! problem solved.... i disabled NAV then that left 1% completed within 10 seconds....... thnx guyz...... u all r da best... ;-)

alanpaladka

Journeyman
Dear friends,
Do you know that DAP is a bundle of over 140 Spywares (folder ,reg keys and toolbar) even if you have registered version when you scan using PestPatrol.FlashGet is also on that group. I have tried both and uninstalled because it slows down net connection and It is not good in case of security.

demoninside

In the zone
ya if it's NAV2004 it checks for all EXE nd ZIP or typed files before to completely dl them on to ur system
i also faced same probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom