DAP file Export

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
In DAP 7.2 how can I export a 20 maybe 50% downloaded file to any other system running DAP 7.2 to continue the download & complete it?

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
DAP stores TEMP files here...

%ProgramFiles%\DAP\TEMP

Try to copy these TEMP files with Download links from system A to system B... aslo look for some Registry Keys in REGEDIT associated with downloads in DAP's registry localation in HKLU....

Export them and merger in system B...

I also never did this again... nice question ;-)...

Doing/Experimenting this with my Desktp and Notebook... will post in detailed steps if sucessful/failed....

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
In the temp folder there is too many file. I can’t locate the exact file. Rather than this if you copy hole temp folder from system “A� to system “B� you will find system “B� already has created the same file name for other files. So you can’t replace them as it will going to cause problem in system B’s DAP so this technique isn’t working.

Let switch our attention from DAP to other download manager/accelerator. Apart from DAP which is the best download manager/accelerator that support file exporting.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well another thing that i did that is copy full temp folder with the DAP.exe file from system A to B......

it worked.... but all the download that was going on B was missing, as system A's DAP.exe replaced them...

but i was able to continue system a 50% downloaded file.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom