Da GODS smiled at me today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Hiya people.........was shocked today mornin when i logged onto the net and fired up utorrent... surprise surprise, discovered am downloading at close to 2.3MBps!! :shock: nuff said...let the pics do the talkin :D

*img381.imageshack.us/img381/1681/speed6ni3.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-07

and this

*img380.imageshack.us/img380/3228/speed7ld9.jpg
Shot at 2007-07-07

waddya say guys?

guess no one here had this kinda downloadin speed?

also, aint the connection speed = download speed * 8????

(sorry, but just cant stop ranting about it :D)

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
so like what connection u have

which city u frm

and what time did this occur

EDIT: also give shortest route to reach that place ;-)

Last edited:

iamtheone

Journeyman
kushagra_krates@yahoo.com said:
ahh great photoshop work

wtf does that means??man i am sick of ppl who cant stand other ppl prospering or having some fun....why the hell do u think that its a photoshop work??is it something that gud that he'll forge it and then will lie about it at the forums.. dude if u cant see other's happiness then jst STFU and get lost

@gauravakaasid:congrats man for finally experiencing what real broadband is lyk....i wonder mera number kab aega??hey maybe the gods did smiled at u today,u know why??coz today is a lucky day....its 7th of july(which is the 7th month)and its saturday(which is the 7th day of the week) and offcourse,its 2007 so every thing is 7 today and maybe 7 is ur lucky no.

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i can't understand how he got that much of speed i think the god were really laughing at him :D

cynosure

UbuntuUser
kushagra_krates@yahoo.com said:
ahh great photoshop work

This aint photoshop dude!
I talked to one of the customer care *executives* and they said this all happens due to short circuiting in internal wiring. When 2 (or more) wires touch each other then it is possible that some of the users get the entire bandwidth of the location (depends if it is "mohalla"; street or whole of your town). This is possibly what happened with gaurav.;)

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Can't believe! I think as @kush says, this image is modified by photoshop some kinda super image editor like GIMP in linux.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Dude! I am with gaurav. Even I got a speed of 145kBps one day. (Mine was not 2MBps though).

Take a look here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59212

Sykora

I see right through you.
@gauravakaasid : What speed do you get on normal downloads? ie non-torrents? Because I usually get speeds of 2-3 mbps, but I can't do torrents. Those speeds are for http downloads.

OP
gauravakaasid

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^u on Airtel MO?

@Sykora....i normally get download speeds of around 45kBps for http, n 40-41 for torrents

@The Unknown...no comments, i dnt care if u dont believe it, but then i got off around 5gb in 2 hrs, huh...

Last edited:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
If such a speed comes, then it remains for sometime only. on my 150 kbps connection, http d/w once went upto 150 kbps and remained constant for about 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom