D-Link & Reliance Internet..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hello,
I want to share Interent over lan. My Internet connection is Reliance FWP. And previously I was using Vasnet ISP and using DLINK -DP602 Internet Gateway *www.datakencana.com/spesifikasi/network/dp602.shtml

to share to other pc's. Now using Relaince phone can I make same sharing.

Anyoen know about ISP number of Reliance? Liek BSNL s number is 172222. If we get that number then it will be easy to access over lan. Becasue Dlink webram requires ISP number, username and passowrd..

Reply me soon..!!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ranjithbajpe i dont think u can access any out side ISP number through reliance...... i must access internet through reliance ISP that is R-connect.... from you FWP just call customer care *366 they will tell you the ISP access number...

2nd thing is you phone its self acts like a high speed (115kbps) modem.... u dont need a extra modem......

OP
R

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Reliance & Webram

saurav_cheeta said:
ranjithbajpe i dont think u can access any out side ISP number through reliance...... i must access internet through reliance ISP that is R-connect.... from you FWP just call customer care *366 they will tell you the ISP access number...

2nd thing is you phone its self acts like a high speed (115kbps) modem.... u dont need a extra modem......

Ok. Yes it is right we cant access Other Isp s using Reliance.
I have connected to Internet using relaince Phone. But I wnat to share to other 5 PC's over a Lan.

But using proxy server is only the solution I think.
I have got Web Ram (Dlink dp620), I was sharing Vasnet Internet connection using that Webram. Now I facing problem becasue Relaince phone cannot be used through webram.

Any Solution...????

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
why not.... question is which OS u r useing??

i use winXP... in there.. in the time of making network connection i just show the system my defoult internet getway is that FWP modem thats it......

OP
R

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Relaince

saurav_cheeta said:
why not.... question is which OS u r useing??

i use winXP... in there.. in the time of making network connection i just show the system my defoult internet getway is that FWP modem thats it......

I use WIN 98SE.

go4inet

In the zone
Sourabh said:
btw the BSNL number is 172233
VSNL number is 172226
:evil:

He was not aksing for BSNL or VSNL ! Read the post carefully and reply, dont just give dump replies !

And to the guy who posted this,

as far as i know, broadband do not have phone numbers as u have specifined.

But still i can provide the number the reliance uses for dialing !

Number : #777

And there is a lot of configuration tht needs to be done and sharing the connection between to computers s possible !

My frn uses both PC and Laptop with reliance and this also works with AirTel broadband !

Regards,
Vinay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom