cz prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
I dont know why I have soo many problems with cz!

After installation, it does not prompt me to type the cd key and if i select a game to play, it loads half of it and goes back to my desktop! I even re-installed it 2 times!

Can anyone tell me what to do? Please!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
If its a 1.) Genuine copy (not pirated :wink: ) i would suggest u to plz look at the Minimum and Recommended configurations of the game and that shud match with ur own systems configuration.

If the configurations match with ur system and even if u fac the problem,check for the Updated video drivers for ur graphics card or ur onboard graphics drivers.They shud be up to-date,also check ur Direct-x version (its better if u hv 9.0 or above).

Also try to find out the u r not playing at a expensive and graphics resolution of 1024x768,its preferable to play in 800x600 resolution if u aren't sure wat resolution ur graphics card/onboard graphics chipset will support.

Plz post ur results to help u better......

2.) If ur copy of game is a pirated copy[Edited=ctrl_alt_del]The information that you are dispensing here is enough of a violation of the rules. Helping one with game cracks is not allowed.NOTE:(i am not allowed to giv u much info on pirated products as it is against the rulez...dude.... :wink: )[/b]

cheers n e-peace.......

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
As a matter of fact, nagarjun_424 has a pirated copy of the game. In another CZ thread, which is locked now, he was asking for CD keys.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
ctrl_alt_del wrote:
As a matter of fact, nagarjun_424 has a pirated copy of the game. In another CZ thread, which is locked now, he was asking for CD keys.

Hey Thanx a lot dude for correcting me......i will make sure that i dont go out of the rules.....thanx a lot again for letting me know abt this member.........:)

cheers n e-peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom