cyclic redundancy errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

godzi_85

In the zone
please help i`m having a lot of problems...
i have a game... and i got images off all the four cds on my hard disk.. through Nero version 6
i got the images at at max speed.
i also burned the 4 images at 40x ... now the problem is that the third cd doesn`t work... it gives a cyclic redundancy error... why so??? but when i burned the third cd again at 40x it didn`t give an error.. why so?
also i burned a different game at 8x... also got the images at 16x..(should i reduce this)
i have a utility to chk crc errors.. called cd ckeck and when i do chk it.. it doesn`t show ay errors...... hey is there any way i can get my nero ver6 to check for crc errors after burning and before finalising..
also i burned the cds... like .. the first cd i burned at 8x with disc at once/96 and the rest at 8x with track-at-once and checked the finalise option too.. so why crc errors??? please help...
also please tell me if possible about the correct way to burn cds...
i have sony cdrw... its around a year old(sadly garuntee period is over)
can there be a possiblity that the nero software is corrupt.. i downloaded it from the net.... please help.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Help me too. There is one CD with a 423mb file. When i start copying it stops after some time. I can feel that the CD tries to rotate and stops. So i take out the cd and put back after alf hour. this i had to do 2 to 3 times. but now it takes more that making it impossible. Son now i had to buy a new cd. But just curious what could have caused this.

Godzi try bad copy repair pro

OP
G

godzi_85

In the zone
i also tried copying cd to cd (i have a dvd rom too) and i copied at 12x... by and copied on the fly and everything worked fine.... the cds i copied were video cds ... and theywork fine.. though i don`t think they can be compared to data discs..

theraven

Technomancer
the data must just be corrupt at some place
so when the drive tried to read that part .. it couldnt go ahead ..
or it was scratched just at that part

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hmm looks like you people tryin to rip something
well instead of nero try CLONE
it might help you out

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
No it doesn't stop at same spot. It randomluy choses spots. I used bad cd repair to see on which byte it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom