Crysis V/s Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
This is awsome , click thumbnail for the full image.

*img93.imageshack.us/img93/815/comparison018mx4df5yc.th.jpg

Last edited:

vmp_vivek

In the zone
HOLY ****! AMAZING! I knew that Crysis has that much similarlity to the real world. I don't know how but I will play the game for damn sure. :D

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
The min sys req MAY BE of the foll order:

*3.2 GHz Intel Proc or equivalent

*1024 MB RAM (2048 if u r running VISTA)

*15 GB free HDD space

*Directx 10 Graphics card (Directx 9 cards will be supported but the game will lose most of its flava if it is run in Directx 9 mode ...)

*Windows Vista (with Dx10) or Windows XP (With Dx9.0c)

Note:
These r just my own logical speculations....

Regarding the graphics card, the real time game demo @ E3 2006 was run on a pair of 7800 GTXs in SLi mode emulating Directx 10 under Directx 9.0c and yielded 8-10 FPS in full quality mode with occasional frame freezing.... Now you may speculate about what grafix card requirements this game must have.

BUT again, as many gaming enthusiasts cannot afford top end grafix cards I think there will be some low to ultra low settings available within the game to incorporate support for persons with medium end rigs running Windows XP and cards like 6800 GT/Ultra.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Ahh Image opened in Opera. Crysis would be damn cool. Wish I could play it. Only the grass in last time is looking little fake. Otherwise its gr8.

sysrq

Banned
Minimum Requirements

CPU: Athlon 64 3200+/Intel 5xx series
Graphics: Nvidia 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0)
RAM: 768Mb/1Gb on Windows Vista
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 256k+
Optical Drive : DVD
Software: DX9.0c with Windows XP

They are simply estimates made by myself based on the factors mentioned above. The minimum requirements may drop a little below that, but I don't think you would want anyless than that by the time Crysis comes out. Also remember that CryEngine2 will be very scalable.
Recommended Requirements

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0)
RAM: 1.5Gb
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive : DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista

sysrq

Banned
[!] They are simply estimates made by myself( site admin* not me) based on the factors mentioned above. The minimum requirements may drop a little below that, but I don't think you would want anyless than that by the time Crysis comes out. Also remember that CryEngine2 will be very scalable.[/!]

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Lets not get carried away. Unless you see an ingame video that looks like the above image, don't believe it. Still photos don't mean anything.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@drvarunmehta , u should download and se the gameplay vids provided by Crytek and the vids of ppl playing this game in e3 , enough to believe

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
*3.2 GHz Intel Proc or equivalent

*1024 MB RAM (2048 if u r running VISTA)

*15 GB free HDD space

*Directx 10 Graphics card (Directx 9 cards will be supported but the game will lose most of its flava if it is run in Directx 9 mode ...)

*Windows Vista (with Dx10) or Windows XP (With Dx9.0c)

Thats so cheap ...

Anyway ... considering the fact that the X1900XTX can run it at 1600*1200 , hdr with maxed settings ... i'd say the min. requirements should be pretty much as follows :

CPU: A Pentium 2.4 GHz processor ,, or the Athlon equivalent and higher
Graphics: Any gpu supporting SM2.0 and above .. including FX5200 i think
RAM: 1 GB atleast ... this i can be sure of ... dynamic streaming requires even more ...

I think a pc with an Athlon64 3200+ with 1 GB of ram , along with a 6800GT should run it at pretty high settings (not uber high ofcourse) .... afterall .. the original Cryengine was highly compatible (it did run a Extreme Graphics accelerator) .... we can hope this to be higly compatible too .... scalability is surely a point of concern ...

Also .. the game is dated to release much before Vista .. and is supposed to use dx9.0c interface initially ,,, a later patch will upgrade it to dx10 after vista is officialy released ....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
More Crysis v/s real life comparisions,holy sh*t . totally awesome

*img177.imageshack.us/img177/7592/environmentset1he3.jpg

*img177.imageshack.us/img177/8906/environmentset2fk5.jpg

*img166.imageshack.us/img166/4230/environmentset3df0.jpg

*img359.imageshack.us/img359/5438/environmentset4yc3.jpg

*img177.imageshack.us/img177/9088/environmentset5rj8.jpg

*img177.imageshack.us/img177/3283/environmentset6newdi8.jpg

*img359.imageshack.us/img359/8325/environmentset7nk9.jpg

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Great God! What are they going to do next? Beam us up to live in that virtual world? I swear we wont even notice the difference....not with what they are churning out now. God, I am so wish to live for another 70 years just to see what these guys come up with next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom