1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Crucial RAM, any dealers/resellers in India

Discussion in 'Hardware Q&A' started by kandissaa, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kandissaa

kandissaa New Member

Hi, does anybody know about any distributor/dealer/reseller of Crucial RAM in apna Bharat. I am based in Kolkata. But am not averse to buying from anywhere else in India.

Actually, I am planning on an DFI mobo/AMD Opteron rig. I need the very best RAM to pair up with it.

2. Kniwor

Kniwor Learner

i dont know if crucial, ballistix, OCZ is available here, but if u have noticed my posts around i have already posted a 3878484953857 times that please get Corsair which is available here... it is the best we have....

and i am in kolkata and got it from kolkata itself....

check this post of mine and u get the info...

http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11272&start=652

u can always PM me if u have any probs.....

but where did u get an opteron around... please help me with this....

Yeah i know opterons are available but they are asking too much for them, and it is not worth paying that much, i asked and they said 14000 for opteron 146 which is insane..... so i got 3200+ and overclocked... now it´s running like hell...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.