Crouch walking in 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
Ive mastered the bunny hop without the use of any scripts ikn "Counter Strike 1.6" and now its time to move to the next fancy move:: Crouch Walking...also known as Russian Walk/Russian Run/Silent Walk...whatever!!!

i use jump binded to mouse wheel up and crouch to control...i hear binding crouch to scroll helps...i did that ( doing it through GUI didnt help...but got it through the console)...
but im not really able to get it right as pros do it...the speed keeps breaking off while running..cant seem to achieve the rytthm...any pros out here???

aditya_v

Broken In
how does one do bunny hop? specifically, how does it help?
well, i am moving to clg hostels, naturally. CS is the game.. was wondering about what all unique moves one can do in this game.

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
bunny hop is not really useful in clan matches...but they look cool. bunny hopping is the style of strafe jumping continuously without loosing speed...just check on youtube..its quite easy to do after a little practice..

try to get comfortable with strafe jumping though, cause it will help you move with more freedom n make u get to places in the map where others easily can't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom