Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
No,Cricket 2008 hasnt released yet.But now PlanetCricket is proving a patch that will add IPL Tournaments,Update Rooster kits,Add New players,Music etc and update your cricket 2007 to 2008.
*i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn81/Black---Magic/IPL%20Super%20Patch%20V2/IPLSuperPatch1.jpg
This is NOT a patch from OFFICIAL SITE.This is completly unofficial and is meant for just extending gameplay and adding new features.
This Is A Very Brief list of whats on the patch

Here Are The Teams Included

- Queensland (QLD) | Chennai Kings (CSK) |
- New South Wales (NSW) | Delhi Daredevils (DD) |
- South Australia (SA) | Mumbai Indians (MI) |
- Tasmainia (TAS) | Kolkata Riders (KKR) |
- Victoria (VIC) | Deccan Chargers (HDC) |
- Western Australia (WA) | Punjab Kings (KXP) |
- India A | Rajastan Royals (RR) |
- Pakistan A | Bangalore RC (BRC) |

These are the other main parts of the Patch.

- Umpire Kit "Away"
- Umpire Kit "Home"
- IPL Lineups
- Fixtures Of The IPL Tournament
- IPL 8 Team T20 Brawl
- IPL Logos
- IPL Game Text V4 with other updates.
- IPL + International Menu
- Channel 10 Overlay for IPL
- Set Max Overlay For IPL
- 4 Stadium Updates
- Offical Pitch Ad and Stumps
- IPL Roster with State Players
- IPL Tournament Graphics
- IPL Fields
- Around 300 Faces and 90 Bats All Assigned
- IPL T20 Gameplay Patch

These Are The Stadiums, that come along with the patch.

- Birmingham - Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium Update "Night/Overcast"
- Bristol - M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Update "Night/Overcast"
- Leeds - Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Update "Night/Overcast"
- The Oval - Wankhede Stadium Update "Night/Overcast"

*i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn81/Black---Magic/IPL%20Super%20Patch%20V2/IPL-Super-Patch-4.gif
*i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn81/Black---Magic/IPL%20Super%20Patch%20V2/IPL-Super-Patch-6.gif
*i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn81/Black---Magic/IPL%20Super%20Patch%20V2/IPL-Super-Patch-7.gif

Credits Are In Game + Menu/Loading Screen

--------------------------------------------------

Error Fix One - If you do not have the "IPL Music Patch" installed, you need to delete "a31ccba307ab5bb8c53e91ebeba0bb90.xml" from your root directory for the IPL Super patch to function properly. (This is after the installation of the super patch) Just do a quick search in your root directory for the file *www.planetcricket.net/forums/images/smilies/40BEER1.gif

Download Instructions :

1. Firstly Before Continuing You Need To Download The Asian Windies Pack And Install It. When Installing it, please only install the Faces from the pack. DO NOT INSTALL THE ROSTER. You just need to copy all the 104 faces in the pack into your root directory (Where You Installed The Game)
Click HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT
Size : 5MB
------------------------------------ After You Have Done The Above, Please Continue To Step 2

2. This Is The Link To The IPL SUPER PATCH V3, You will first need to extract it (Its A Simple zip file). You Will See 2 Files after extraction. A File Named "IPL SUPER PATCH.exe" and "IPL Roster Pack.exe". You Need To Install Both Of Them, although not in any particular order. Preferably You Should Install the Super Patch File First Then The Roster.

PLEASE READ ALL ON SCREEN INSTRUCTIONS IN THE SETUP FILES.

Click Here To Download It
SIZE : 68.1MB
------------------------------------ After You Have Done The Above, Please Continue To Step 3

3. Here is the link to Player Editor. You can use it to edit stats of players etc. Please Install this into your root directory as well.

Click Here to Download It
SIZE : 681 KB
------------------------------------ Here Are Some Addons To Make The IPL Patch Even Better

4. Here Is The Link To The IPL Menu Music Patch, for the ultimate ipl experience.

Click Here to Download It
Size : 12.75MB

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I guess I have my ID out there.I had created it long back to download the roster updates for this game.Let me see if I still remember it.;)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
EA Cricket 07 has good gameplay but poor resemblence to original cricket.

I mean the Faces of the players are worst. Except a few players there is no recemblence at all.

Hope they will fix it in next installment. If there is any.......:rolleyes:.

Regarding the patch,i am downloading it tonight. Thanks for sharing.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
The game is rated +18 .... Why ???
And only good thing is that they included is photo of Sachin Tendulkar :)(Though its modded)

prasad_den

Padawan
I had already downloaded and tried out this patch weeks ago..! Its good.. the best part is that you can now recognize players by their faces.. But starting a game in the T20 format or any other format which you desire will be a little cumbersome.. Anyway, its worth the download..!

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
My question still remains unanswered.Is West Indies facepack included?
Yes, I have given the link for download of WI Facepack in Step 1 . Scroll up and read the first post of this thread:p

@the conqueror- i downloaded it once from (you know where). is this one the same as that one?
Yes

The game is rated +18 .... Why ???
And only good thing is that they included is photo of Sachin Tendulkar :)(Though its modded)
As I said earlier,This patch is completely unofficial, and the PlanetCricket has made some modding on the boxart just for fun :D

Is the West Indies facepack there?
Read The First Post of the Thread. I updated and added the Facepack of Asian West Indies IN THE FIRST Post of the thread

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Normally trusted sites dont give infected files.

And a new cricket game is out called "International Cricket Captain 2008" ... I havent palyed it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom