Cricket 2005 face problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasg03

Journeyman
hello,

cricket 2005 is really ultimate game but face of indian players is very bad . Is it possible to change those faces? and also plz tell me how to hit six. I never hit 6 and also give some tips and tricks to make more runs

vikas

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
# Cheat mode
Enter "CAUGHTANDBOWLED" as a code to unlock all bonuses.

# All classic matches
Enter "BOWLEDHIM" as a code to unlock all classic matches.

# All teams
Enter "GOODLENGTH" as a code to unlock all teams.

# All trophies
Enter "DOLLY" as a code to unlock all trophies.

# Classic XI Challenge
Enter "STUMPED" as a code to unlock Classic XI Challenge.

# Classic players
Enter "GONEFORADUCK" as a code to unlock classic players.

# Picture gallery
Enter "SLEDGING" as a code to unlock the picture gallery.

# Don Bradman
Break Brian Lara's record of 400 not out in a Test Innings to unlock D. Bardenham, who is a pseudonym for Don Bradman.

# Easy six rating
If you are playing in a test match and are short on runs, press Circle without any directions and it should hit a six most of the time.

OP
vikasg03

vikasg03

Journeyman
hello

i still confuse where i enter these cheat codes. Please note i have cricket 2005 full version games. And inside option button there is no cheat word. Please tell me where and when i can enter these cheat codes. also any idea about changing players face?

Vikas

medigit

In the zone
can anyone tell me how to bowl in TEST MATCHES.The oponent seems to bat for iternity.Very hard to get even a single batsmen out .an d when i try to bowl outswing(the sign of outswing) ,the swing is inwards(inswing).Plz help on bowling in elaborate.

soumya

In the zone
The Six Hit Button

Vikas,

The six hit button is left shift and considering making runs,I wud advise u to use the down & left arrow or the up & left arrow(right hand batsman) in combination with the six hit button.

OP
vikasg03

vikasg03

Journeyman
no there is no option in main menu for entering cheat codes. Can anybody try practically?? if yes then tell me where and how to enter cricket 2005 cheat codes in games. Also any idea about how to edit or change players face
vikas

V

vaibhavlovegames

there rn nooo cheats for cricket 2004 & 2005
what u can do is use tainers.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
should have told me earlier .... he just wrote cricket 2005. you have to just type the cheats straight away on the main menu .... when the main menu opens the just type the cheat if the cheas code you entered is correct then you will hear some kind of beep ... if trainers are legeal .... the tell me ill post the link of the trainer ...bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom