cricket 2004 tweak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygecko

Broken In
hey guys!I have been playing cricket 2004 for awhile.you know what,it seems EA doesnt care for cricket fans because i think even the 2002 version was better than this.I use two leg spinners and bowl very short length deliveries and the batsman just get bowled!In the hard mode i get any team all out for less than 10 runs!However this trick has proved that it was a game not buying,as one loses appeal once discovering this trick!

bharathbala2003

why need title?
Tommygecko said:
it seems EA doesnt care for cricket fans

yes i agree.. none of the cricket by EA is very good.. i liked only ashes 97 n WC99.. anyways lets wait for BLC2005.. there r screenies already posted in the forum.. jus gotta search the link.. will search n post it..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=124419&highlight=brian+lara+cricket#124419
Thats where you will find the screenies posted by Indyan and other forum members.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ah there you are.. got the links.. now id recomenden the mods.. to move all the game related threads already posted in other sections here.. cos that may help the queries of many newbies.. who dont know that certain issues already discussed :D anyways upto admins n mods to decide:D

moshel

Padawan
I agree with u all, EA makes so fine sports games, dont know why it makes such a bad cricket game. Brian Lara series is a quite realistic game. but all EA cricket games are bakwaas. Except for cricket 97, which was pretty good. but now it is outdated. it doesnt even work in my comp. as my comp is too fast for it. lol

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Man cool down......... U discover tweaks....... n dats fun. Try not using those tricks in the nxt game. Make it more challenging. Grumbling abount game play is useless.

techjunkie47

Right off the assembly line
U can always mod your games so as to make it much more fun and sometime even make the game even more challenging for anyones caliber and as Indyan said it Tutsi gameplay patch is pretty impressive. Also couple of cricket forum sites are releasing patches which are pretty unique like the line up editor and the ODI circut tour etc which just increases the games life and makes the game a little more enjoyable to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom