Cricket 2004 from keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_b6505

Broken In
HI...can any body help?
I am not able to play cricket 2004 through keyboard...two teams start playing automatically...i m not able to control..

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Well....before the match starts, a page will be displaying the two teams that are going to play and you have to use the left/right arrow keys in your keyboard to select who uses the keyboard...if you don't select and click continue both the teams will be played by the comp.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
[lokesh said:
]Well....before the match starts, a page will be displaying the two teams that are going to play and you have to use the left/right arrow keys in your keyboard to select who uses the keyboard...if you don't select and click continue both the teams will be played by the comp.

yes this will do,

btw sid this topic belongs to the gaming section :D

:shock: Errrr sorry ............we don't have a gaming section :evil:

OP
S

sid_b6505

Broken In
Playing Cricket 2004

Hi.
Thanx for ur reply. I just wanted to know how would I hit a six or a four in Cricket 2004.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Very Simple Mate.....WHen Te Person Is Bowling towards U JUst Hold Down The Shift Key and Press The Direction Key (to select the Type of SHot to Hit) and Then Press THe S Key To hit The Ball (This Is while holding down the SHIFT Key Till The End).....CHow mate.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom