Creative Zen Stone Plus in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/82957_zenstoneplusbig.jpg

reative has reportedly introduced the Zen Stone Plus MP3 player in India.

Among other things, the Zen Stone Plus features a blue OLED screen to help users personalize and interact with- their players, plus a stopwatch function to help them time their workout sessions.

The Plus is available in 6 shiny shades, including Black, Blue, Pink, White, and Red, each with a capacity of 2GB.

Up to 1,000 songs can be stored, Creative claims. Music files can be transferred by dragging and dropping with no drivers required for installation. According to Creative, the player is capable of continuous playback up to 9.5 hours. And, users can switch to FM mode any time they wish. Meanwhile, the voice recording feature allows users record personal memos, notes, etc.

The Zen Stone Plus doubles as a trendy wristwatch, and comes with accessories, including a key chain case, and skin with clip or armband.

The Zen Stone Plus is available across leading retail outlets in the country, priced at Rs 4,999 (inclusive of taxes), along with a one-year warranty. The player will be distributed by India Digital Life Style Distributors (IDLDPL) and Cyberstar Infocom.

Source

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Well...although I prefer a Phone but this isn't that bad. Rs 3k would have been a better price for 1 GB Model, 5k for 2 GB....

Sansa Clip although looks better. it has a clip so one can wear it too

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
it looks soooo cool!!!!
cant wait to see the red one!!!
wonder why shuffle looks so dull!!!! :(
2gb shuffle costs less, right?

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Ugh, Guys, how abt looking at the date of the thread before posting?

Anyways, the zen stone is way cheaper now.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
It has decent audio quality.But buttons are a bit hard & takes time getting used to.I got creative zen stone plus 2GB from UAE for abt 259 Dhs.

I will always prefer a good music phone over a pmp.(Bit difficult to carry a Pmp + Mobile around.So nly mobile sounds good rite.)

PS:pun Unintended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom