Creative Zen Stone Plus and Zen Stone with Speakers launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*www.techshout.com/images/creative-players-with-speaker.jpg

Zen Stone and Zen Stone Plus are now equipped with built-in speakers. These players with built-in speakers will now be available in the UK market from March 1. Creative had announced to add the new feature at CES 2008 but had not started shipping until now.

With the addition of the speakers, Creative has turned its MP3 players into micro-boomboxes. It will allow users to share music with friends and relatives while on the go.
Some of the other features of the Creative Zen Stone Plus are:
Display: 64 x 64 blue OLED display
Size: 55.6 x 35.4 x 12.8 mm
Weight: 21g
FM: 32 preset stations
Connectivity: USB 1.1/ 2.0
Audio Support: MP3, WMA, Audible, WAV (IMA-ADPCM 8kHz, 4-bit mono)

Source

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Is the speaker added in the standard model or is it a different model altogether with the speaker and all?

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
i think the zen stone plus has no speakers. cant you speaker behind? i think its the stone. even i'm confused

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Both the new models will have it now on. Its an upgrade, not another new product in the market. The old non speaker ones will be discontinued, of course.

but there is hardly any point in adding speakers to a PMP. it will not have much bass and heavy metal and heavy guitaring will sound like a hiss, instead of making us float in bliss with their deep notes.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The loudspeaker is not for people who want bass. If you want bass then use the headphones or connect some big external speakers. Loudspeakers is for people like me who some time get tired of listening through the headphones but still want to hear some music or sometimes when you want to share your music with others like with friends at college. Then stuff like bass or stereo sound does not matter. The singers voice, some instruments and some loudness is enough.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ true man, for good quality we need a earphone or a headphone. But I think the external speakers will also helps when more then 2 guys wants to listen to music, who never bothers about the qualities, yet wants to listen to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom