Creative Zen Stone MP3 player problm

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
my friend has a 1GB Creative zen stone mp3 player and suddenly it stopped working.i checked it on my pc and found it is getting detected by the pc but i am unable to access the removable drive.it is also not getting formatted.help me what to do.

koi help toh karo yaar

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
creative is so buggy..i have zen photo 8 GB bought from Hong Kong ..it was working fine for 4-6 mnths ..after that it died...no USB port charges it..nothing is recognized :x ..i called many times at india creative customer support (Delhi)..they say they dont have any electrical charger for ZEN PHOTO..creative sucks :x :x :x

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
my friend lost the warranty card.what to do.can anyone tell me how to open the player.i find no screws in it

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Go to dis page select ur OS,download firm ware update and update , the mp3 player will start working....i hav just now done the same for one of my friends creative Muv mp3 player, its now back to life
*in.creative.com/support/downloads/...uct_ID=16424&Product_Name=ZEN+Stone&x=13&y=17

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
no..yar i have dloaded for creative zen photo....but comp fails to recognize the player..nothing is detected

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Do u have any storage drivers in the cd that u got with player...then install that ......if not try to download it frm their if available

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
a strange thing happened right now.i was googling how to repair the player and suddenly my pc restarted with the zen stone player connected with it. my pc performed checkdisk on the drive and evrything became fine:lol:

player is now working fine

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
kaash mere saath bhi aisa hota utsav...

b/w cyberboy i had done evrything..installed drivers..installed drivers from web..but nothing happened ..customer care is so crap :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom