Creative or Altec Lansing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kameyameya

Broken In
Hi Folks,

I would like to purchase a sub woofer system and am a bit confused regarding which particular brand name to go for --- Creative or Altec Lansing.
My plan is to go for 4.1 or 5.1 system without thinking of the budget at this time.

Kindly let me know your views about the 2 brand names and in case if you know the prices of the system then post them as well (Mumbai prices in particular).

gannu_rox

In the zone
Well I havn used Altec but as far as reviews go they're the best ppl n moreove Altec manufactures only sound solutions unlike Creative so it oughta be the best...

Tell us ur budget anyways...

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Buddy believe do not get misguided by 4.1 they are the worst set to be out.. :mad: Plz do not buy it :) Whats your budget .. Listen 2.1 is the best for Music and all.. if you on low budget + music is priority then ALtec Lansing ATp3 crystal clear sound nothing can beat it :) .. or high budget + Music get Altec Lansing MX 5021 the best speakers out today..

While a good quality 5.1 will cost you much :) .. Well get Altec Lansing for 2.1 and Logitech/Creative for 5.1 or higher :) Plz do nt go for 4.1 :p

gannu_rox

In the zone
But sad to notice none of Altec products're THx certified... Nevertheles..

None of them had come close to d Creative Megaworks or the Gigaworks...

Hells_Fury

In the zone
gannu_rox said:
But sad to notice none of Altec products're THx certified... Nevertheles..

None of them had come close to d Creative Megaworks or the Gigaworks...
The MX5021 is THX certified...

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
gannu_rox said:
Hmm... Oh yeah... Forgot abt tat... But any 5.1 systems with THx???
If you wanna get THX certified 5.1 get Logitech Z550 D insane speaker massive performance at cost mere 25k :p The best 1 can purchase ;)

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Shashwat Pant said:
Altec Lansing ATP 3 cost 2.5k and you cannot get any speaker better than this in the price tag ;)
I bought it few months back and the sound is excellent to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom