creative live5.1 (sb0220) doesn't work in xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

realmmahesh

Broken In
Hi

i hav inspire 5700 digital speakers & audigy. some prob with sudigy so i got a live 5.1 digital (model: SB0220) sound card from my friend. even its not working. i got a driver after searching the net for 4 hrs. i get output only from the green jack(front). but there is no centre speaker nor rear speaker not even center spk selection. & especially i wanted the digital output only selection. I also found that this is an OEM card. Creative themselves don't hav support based on this card. can i get the software or a good driver where i can use this card with my speakers.

thanks,
Mahesh

theraven

Technomancer
what trouble do u have with audigy ?
OEM cards are meant to work with certain hardware and drivers ... if u dun have those its gonna be tuff making them work otherwise !

OP
R

realmmahesh

Broken In
-

the warranty expired and card has given some sick problem. forget that.
i just wanted to get drivers for this card. i hav downloaded drivers from different sources, alltogether abt 200 mb. none helped. but one of the driver works. i get only fron output, not all the outputs & not even digital output. See if any of u guys can help me get a driver for this card. many of them are getting this card in creative box bot w/o cd. same probs all over.

thanks

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm
ok i forgot to ask which OS are u using ?
if its winxp the drivers should be automatically detected
what u need is the creative software
like surround mixer etc. !!
try it maybe it'll help !
u need to set ur speakers in that to 5.1 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom