CREATIVE INSPIRE 4400 Front/Rear Sound???

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern_crusader

Right off the assembly line
Got a new creative Inspire 4400....hooked it up with my onboard sound card(supporting 6 ch audio) with the line-in as the rear ch output.... All is fine except that wen both the rear n front channel volumes are in same level in the volume slider, the bass is null. Bass fades off as the rear n front ch sliders come closer n increases as they move opposite being max at the opposite extreme levels....
My Onboard sound audio is Realtek AC97 v5.10. Does it work that way, or am i with a faulty setting/driver/speaker system??

ANY HELP????

OP
M

modern_crusader

Right off the assembly line
Thanks a lot to stop by n reply but i already Tried that, but still its not giving any bass when the sliders for rear and front channel are in the same level. Any other sugesstions???

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
u actually have a weird problem............

first of all dont remove ur frustrations on others by replying in that tone.......

secondly.........try n download the latest drivers.......chk that there is no crossfading happening anywhere by mistake..........n ur question is kinda difficult to understand at first glance............

thirdly, tell me from where do ur 4.1 speakers get the bass input..........

cos each audio cable can carry 2 channels, normally in a 5.1 system, the center & sub woofer sound is carried on one pin, and the otehr two piins r for front 2 n rear 2 speakers.........

in a 4.1 how does it work?

and why is it becoming null when both rear n front r same..........try n use ur ELECTRONIS logic u used in school............maybe some erraneous connection is causing 0 potential difference when both the rear n front speakers r getting same level vol............

thats what i think is happening.................

now go n scratch ur brains over it..............

niggers

Broken In
Hi Niggers here,

I am also having Creative 4.1. The problem is neither with the drivers nor with the on board sound. I would say that the 3 signals front, rear and bass would be carried by those two wires only. You need to get some gud 4.1 channel sound card. That can be purchased ranges between Rs. 500 to Rs. 2000. Depends how mch u can spend. Try the sound card and u' ll c the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom