*www.mp3fan.pl/pliki_recenzja/forum/ep-630_01.jpg

And it also beats BOSE in ear reaphones in this review

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Creative_EP-630/551-81840-536.html

I just got them today for 875 bucks with bill from

Infinity Infomatic 317 bajaj house
Nehru Place
ph 41618122,41618123
jittedra 9818380633

got the contact of this dealer from cyberstar Delhi office .

Last edited:

escape7

What? Where? How?
Did u analyze the points of comparison of the review, most of the reviews are just s*it. Plus distortion will come in earlier in them in comparison to bose. I'm not saying that these are bad, creative makes superb stuff, but i feel bose is better. Plus bose has only been mentioned once in the review and that to its case is mentioned not the output it gives....

K

krazyfrog

Which are better, EP-630 or Philips SBC-HP800? Both are priced similarly but have different designs, Philips being a headphone compared to Creative being earphones. Both have reputation for delivering great sound.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
cool...........i dont belive it beats bose.........and i wanted to buythis

my only quesition........if the cable lenght is large from soure to earphones ( because of extension cable Used in between ) what will be the effect on sound quality and volume ???

2 ppl say nothing..but its hard to believe this....or may be the effect is too small..

K

krazyfrog

aks_win said:
my only quesition........if the cable lenght is large from soure to earphones ( because of extension cable Used in between ) what will be the effect on sound quality and volume ???

2 ppl say nothing..but its hard to believe this....or may be the effect is too small..
The sound quality depends on the quality of the cable used. A low quality cable won't give good sound. But if the cable is of good quality or, as in some cases, is the one provided with the headphones, the loss will be negligible.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
krazyfrog said:
Which are better, EP-630 or Philips SBC-HP800? Both are priced similarly but have different designs, Philips being a headphone compared to Creative being earphones. Both have reputation for delivering great sound.
dude i won philips headphones and it totally rocks in terms of music and gaming. But u cant compare these two products coz they r meant for diff use.

K

krazyfrog

sagsall4u said:
But u cant compare these two products coz they r meant for diff use.
Different use? They're both for music. What different use could someone make of a headphone besides listening to music?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
@ krazyforg i dont want to use ne extsion cable

the problem is i wont be able to connect EP 630 directly to my SE k550i !!!
so i will hv to use that fastport to 3.5mm cable ne way !!
if thr is other method please suggest....

now this is deciding factor....coz if i get hpm 75 or better for 1.5k then i will buy this instead of EP 630 coz of Connectivity Issues...!! damn Sony Ericsson for this

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I want to buy a Creative earphone for my Creative MuVo. I'll check this out and if there are any other alternatives in Creative itself. Do you guys know any?

K

krazyfrog

aks_win said:
@ krazyforg i dont want to use ne extsion cable

the problem is i wont be able to connect EP 630 directly to my SE k550i !!!
so i will hv to use that fastport to 3.5mm cable ne way !!
if thr is other method please suggest....

now this is deciding factor....coz if i get hpm 75 or better for 1.5k then i will buy this instead of EP 630 coz of Connectivity Issues...!! damn Sony Ericsson for this
SE doesn't have any wired audio adaptors but it has a wireless one. Its called MBR-100. Its a small, A2DP enabled accessory which you connect to your phone wirelessly and then connect your headphones to it. Its a bit expensive way compared to wired adaptors but is much more convenient. Its just the size of a cigarette lighter. Only thing is that its only for music and not for calls. If you can afford it, then go for it. Here check it out: *www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10795

phreak0utt said:
I want to buy a Creative earphone for my Creative MuVo. I'll check this out and if there are any other alternatives in Creative itself. Do you guys know any?
In Creative you can go for Zen Aurvana. There are also loads of options available from Sony. Check then out at www.sonyindia.co.in. Then of course there are the bigger brands like Sennheiser, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
krazyforg plzz plzz suggest cheaper method.....
damn it man i saw the price in a british webiste HPM 75 cost £29.99 that is 2.5k INR

hey how abt getting a cheaper such device may be frm NOKIA or some other bluetooth device and connecting to it ??

i would love to hv a smaller cable and or a nice fastport 3.5mm converter...

ok if i get a duplicate HPM 70 and use EP 630 i hope its fine

i hv no problems with long cable as long as quality is not comprimised ...that's all
or else i willl try to get original HPM 70 second hand cable...sum1 might sell it na

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

I think you should just go for original HPM-70 and use it instead of EP-630. Won't be much of a difference and cable length will also be manageable. HPM-70 sounds very good and will be more than enough for your K550i.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
cable length will also be manageable
means ?? i dint get u yaar............i will be happy if you are saying EP 630 cable will be mangable

any way before buying i will check out my friends HPM 70 and use his cable to check out EP 630 in the shop and then decide..........i willl later let u know then....means while damn it !! i hv VTU exams

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
buddy eggman i am thinking of buying this after VTU exams that is after 20th

lets meet and buy together may be we might get discount if we buy 2 at a time

like we will ask the price for 1 bargain it....later say we buy 2 and ask for sum more lil discount.....also i will try to get more of frnds to buy this coz more ppl more discount too...now currenty i am the only guy thinking of it...not sure coz of compatibilty issues

tell me with what are u going to use this beauty ??
also i dont know where in bangalore but i certainly will find

btw i live in hanumanth nagar..near basavangudi

kapsicum

spice it up
hey anyone here knows how much does this great piece of earphone cost in mumbai n from where....
i'd luv to get it asap

K

krazyfrog

I had asked ages ago in alfa and the shopkeeper told of 900 bucks. Must have dropped down to 800 by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom