Creating PDFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

snubbed

Broken In
I need to create pdf files from scratch. Are there any softwares for doing that ?
I could only find softwares which converts doc files to pdfs & from other formats to pdfs.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Some free softwares claim to provide this , but they are not good at all. Though you can get good ones if you are ready to shell out some money.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
You can do it with Foxit PDF suite. It is paid, but it is a lot cheaper than Adobe's products. It's not as feature rich as the Adobe one's though.

+1 for ThinkFree

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
AFAIK, there are softwares which can EXPORT to PDF. There is no such thing like building PDF from scratch.

Create document n export as PDF.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
First create the document you want to convert to PDF format. Then convert it to PDF using PDF995. It's a FREEWARE. Believe me it'll satisfy most of your requirements.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Why don't you guys understand that Open Office.org just exports the file to a PDF and does nothing else? With other software like PDF Creator, you can change a lot of settings before exporting. You can make it write, print protected. You can't do all that with OOO.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^You get the options like password protecting, making the file write protected, opening the file in full screen mode by defaults etc. in openoffice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom