Creating DVD movie discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aparajith

Broken In
I recently got a Movie DVD with three movies in it with each movie of the size 352*288 which is the size of a VCD movie. When I try creating a DVD movie the resolution defaults to 720*576. Due to this am unable to write more than a movie on a DVD. So how do I create a DVD movie with more than 1 movie. I even tried softwares like Ulead Disc creator, Nero 6 enterprise etc.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Man.. you created an other thread also (remember that star wars thing; well I dont forget threads even thou I might not posted in there :D ).. Why this thread.., this may be easy for you also asking all the queries in a single thread..

Ok.. Why can't you write as a DATA DVD and watch it over the PC instead of personal DVD player?

OP
A

Aparajith

Broken In
Well dude, I tried NeroVision express 3. By the way sorry drgrudge for starting a new thread, the thing is I and my friend share the same ID on this forum and he created that thread. This was mine. So sorry for a new thread. Also dude I have a home theater system and that is why am so desperate to create a DVD - movie disc. I think u can see the difference of watching a movie on a home theater and a PC

Aparajith .S

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ok fine.. Why cant you ask your friend to create a new ID, there may be confusions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom