Create Logon Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
is there any other software to create logon screens instead of Logon Studio n Chameleon XP [ its not working ] ??

or is there any way by which we can simply set the wallpaper as our login screens ??

Thnx

BlackBerry7100g..

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

^... wat shud be the appropriate resolution of the picture to fit into the size of logon sceen ? i m replacing resource thru resource hacker...

tried various combinations of resolutions but was unable to get perfect one !

when i tried to resize the image to 1024*768 using the soft. Batch Image Resizer ...it converted to to around 990*720..

plz help...

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Download The Style XP Boot Screens For sites
Edit them accordingly with RESOURCE HACKER
replace them after renaming as logonui.exe using REPLACER
For more informantion see VISHAL GUPTA's Tuitorials

jal_desai

In the zone
use TUNE UP UTILITIES 2006. it has many features including creation of logon and boot screens... and it supports logon screen made for LOGON studio

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
BlackBerry7100g said:
is there any other software to create logon screens instead of Logon Studio n Chameleon XP [ its not working ] ??

or is there any way by which we can simply set the wallpaper as our login screens ??

Thnx

BlackBerry7100g..
mate u can use LogonStudio from Stardock to create and set logons , it's totally free .

*www.stardock.com/products/logonstudio/

Third Eye

gooby pls
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
mate u can use LogonStudio from Stardock to create and set logons , it's totally free .

*www.stardock.com/products/logonstudio/

Blackberry's question:

is there any other software to create logon screens instead of Logon Studio n Chameleon XP? :p

Third Eye

gooby pls
With Tune-up utilies 2007 you can apply Logon screens but you cannot create logon screen with it.

Last edited:
OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

gaurav_chd88 said:
For more informantion see VISHAL GUPTA's Tutorials

lemme tell u...i have seen all tuts of VG n i m his biggest fan :D

i even downloaded all his tutorials.. :p

downloaded some logon screens from themexp.org ...they were in .exe format....when i try to apply them using logon loader or style xp male...it gives an error : the file is not a valid logon file "

what 2 do now ?

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Don't download anything from themexp.org because it provides spywares in .exe files.
Delete them immediately.

If you want cool logon screens then you can go here -> *search.deviantart.com/?search=Logon%20XP%20boost:popular%20age_sigma:24h%20age_scale:5+in:customization/skins/windows/logonxp&section=browse
(You will need Logon Studio to use these logons.)

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

Tech Genius said:
Don't download anything from themexp.org because it provides spywares in .exe files.
Delete them immediately.

If you want cool logon screens then you can go here -> *search.deviantart.com/?search=Logon%20XP%20boost:popular%20age_sigma:24h%20age_scale:5+in:customization/skins/windows/logonxp&section=browse
(You will need Logon Studio to use these logons.)

thnx for telling me...:eek: .....btw , i m already a member of devinatart n it has gr8 gallery....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom