1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

CPU Temp (55-60) is high ????

Discussion in 'Hardware Q&A' started by ASH_DSG, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASH_DSG

ASH_DSG Guest

HI,
    I Have a Intel Celeron 2.53 ghz (478) cpu But its temp is around (55-60 C)
    (when windows is loaded & @ startup 50 C) wht should I do to cool it down I've use 2 fans in my system 1 for in & other for out can u tell is Cel. cpus are heats up like this my bro has p4 2.44ghz. but its temp is around (40-45 C) plz. help guys.

2. rockthegod

rockthegod Dark Overlord !!!

I dunno xactly upto wat the Celeron temp reaches !! But I have Pentium 4 HT 2.6 GHz (Northwood) and its temp. remains @ around 48-53 degrees after prolonged usage!!!!

3. Vyasram

Vyasram The pWnster

not much to worry about. but if u really want to compete will yr brother , try using a better fan. my pc also remains in the 50-55 section (amd 3000)

4. ::vicky::

::vicky:: New Member

i think the contact betweeen the core and the heatsink is not good u do ont thing reinstall ur processor and try to clean the fan and the heatsink and the fan with a mild clth hey but not processor

and apply some thermal paste on the core

and one thing more there are proper videos how to do that try downloading that and watching them it will help u a lot they are available on the manufacturers website and wear ur anti static wrist wrap or u will leave it unusable

5. nishant_nms

nishant_nms New Member

I had enabled cool & quiet on my PC and my AMD 2800+ works on 40 degrees

6. hitman_never_dies

hitman_never_dies New Member

7. OP
    OP
    ASH_DSG

ASH_DSG Guest

Thanks,
    But I've buy a new fan heat sink by using it the tem remains to 55 C if using Intel's original fan and heatsink then temp remains at 60 C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.