CPU Temp (55-60) is high ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASH_DSG

HI,
I Have a Intel Celeron 2.53 ghz (478) cpu But its temp is around (55-60 C)
(when windows is loaded & @ startup 50 C) wht should I do to cool it down I've use 2 fans in my system 1 for in & other for out can u tell is Cel. cpus are heats up like this my bro has p4 2.44ghz. but its temp is around (40-45 C) plz. help guys.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
I dunno xactly upto wat the Celeron temp reaches !! But I have Pentium 4 HT 2.6 GHz (Northwood) and its temp. remains @ around 48-53 degrees after prolonged usage!!!!

Vyasram

The pWnster
not much to worry about. but if u really want to compete will yr brother , try using a better fan. my pc also remains in the 50-55 section (amd 3000)

::vicky::

In the zone
i think the contact betweeen the core and the heatsink is not good u do ont thing reinstall ur processor and try to clean the fan and the heatsink and the fan with a mild clth hey but not processor

and apply some thermal paste on the core

and one thing more there are proper videos how to do that try downloading that and watching them it will help u a lot they are available on the manufacturers website and wear ur anti static wrist wrap or u will leave it unusable

OP
A

ASH_DSG

Thanks,
But I've buy a new fan heat sink by using it the tem remains to 55 C if using Intel's original fan and heatsink then temp remains at 60 C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom