CPU remains overheated...........tried many options!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
john_the_ultimate said:
I thought you guys really are looking for water cooling so I suggested the CORSAIR thingy.
Arctic Cooling's thermal solution are also good and costs less then others, maybe you could look at their products.
I myself am using ARCTIC COOLING FREEZER 64 PRO for my X2 3800+ and have overclocked it from 2GHz to 2.6GHz with idle being 38C and load of 45C.

Artic FREEZER 64 PRO is also on our choice list but ninja seems to out perform artic, thats what I have found reading many reviews.

I have no inclination towards water cooling but Sam has been discussing this with fellow OC guys. More over I feel peace cabby cannot take water cooling eaisily, as there is no front open vent for the water cooler radiator.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
@Ranjan It seems Ninja is the way we should go, though the people did'nt promise anything, but the general discuession says that ninja is better than aquamini. Now the question is the size, what do you have to say, is it not gonna fit our cabbies. You have PEACE I guess.......same as mine. Whats the width from the processor to the cabbie side pannel......

BTW: From where are you planning to get it import.

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Hi Sam, I measured it & it would "just" fit in leaving few mm from the case, we surely need to remove the side fan & place it somewhere else.

We also can mod the case (clear side can be removed & be screwed from the out side with 1-2 cm of packing) that will do the job perfectly.

I inquired from sidewinders.com & performance-pc.com, both ship to India. Once u r back in delhi we discuss this & order accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom