Cpu Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhighost

Right off the assembly line
Hi everybody, i have Intel P-4 3.0 Ghz HT, 1 GB DDR II Ram, and nvidia 6200 PCI-E Graphics card, my cpu temperature starts with 75 degree centigrate of temp and rises upto 95 deg. cent. in round about 30 min as i am a 3d animator i have to use some high profile software i am getting troubled so much i have done almost every thing even recieved special cream pad from intel and also my pc does not have any dust in it ,i also tried by enabling some extra fan in my cpu but temp is not coming down more than by 10 deg. now i want to establish water cooling system in my pc tell me the place in india from where i can get it and also is that the safe way to get out of my problem. plz rply immediatly.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Trade off ur CPU + mobo nd get a new conroe or the X2cpu. Both are very cool nd will be gr8 for ur work. A good water cooling kit would cost u somethin b/w 6~8k.
So getting new cpu+mobo would be better idea.
The mentioned CPus wont go higher than 55~60c even after extreme oc.

If u wanna stick to ur current CPU then water cooling kit is the only option. Whats ur location nd budget?

altimate

Broken In
Try out Air conditioners in ur workin room.
If not try out the AMD 64 bit processor.
or the intel new dual core or the hot plate core duo processor which is giong to soon launched in india
These ones does not heat very often.
Water cooling systems would produce some moist in ur components
So b cautious abt this thing
Use ur Cabinet fans in proper position.search for the same on the web.

blackpearl

The Devil
My god!! 95 degrees is way too hot. There is something wrong with the heat sink installation. Water cooling isn't always necessary and what if somehow it leaks...
I recommend you to reapply the thermal paste (use Artic Silver 5, the best one). Dump the stock fan that came with the proc and buy a powerful cooler. That should be enough to cool your CPU. Applying the thermal paste could be tricky and you might have to do it a number of times before you get the results. By the way, what is the room temp?

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
MAN!................ i got the Same specifications! @-)

well.. got a new processor fan installed

and for coolers chk out npithub.com

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Check if the heat sink is properly touching the processor also apply a layer of good thermal paste.....put atleast 1x exhaust and 1x intake fan in u r cabinet...also clean it....there should be no dust....

If everything is normal then u r temp should be below 60 degs...@load...

goobimama

 Macboy
My CPU idles at 60 degrees and under full load it goes up to 75 degrees, that's all. Same specs, stock speeds, stupid iBall powersupply...

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
This is a good water cooling solution: *theitdepot.com/products.asp?cat=1165&prod=11426 for it's review see this: *www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-279-1.htm

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
goobimama said:
My CPU idles at 60 degrees and under full load it goes up to 75 degrees, that's all. Same specs, stock speeds, stupid iBall powersupply...

75 degs?? Is it stable @that temps?

OP
A

abhighost

Right off the assembly line
dekho bhaiyon mera bheja kharab to hua hai nahi
dusra agar water kooling ka pata hai to bata de

if anybody knows about water cooling system then tell me, if dont know then "thank u plz i do not need help"

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
*www.water-cooling.com/

But what we are discussing is for your good, it DEFINITELY ISNT normal for a PC temp to go so high, never unless you have crazily OC'ed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom