CPU FSB SPEED Problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey friends,
i had original Intel 810e Mobo with pentium 3 (1Ghz) processor, but s my mobo was damaged i bought a new mobo but not of Intel its of some unknown chalu company.
Earlier it worked fine but from last some weeks my computer hanged in XP & with a blue screen showing FATAL ERROR IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS_THEN_VALUE
so i consulted my dealer, he got it repaired, told me that there was some rusting on processor terminals which are gold plated.

But now my pc was showing only 750MHz (100MHz*7.5) clocked. so i contacted d dealer & he told me to run it same but i insisted to do as b4 so he changed some jumpers & now my pc showed 1ghz (133Mhz*7.5)
but the problem is that increasing FSB speed from 100 to 133 my pc gets hanged even when i m copying mp3 files while playing winamp....cant play gamez even..

Does my mobo doesnt work well on 133Mhz FSB speed or is it damaged piece?
so wats the probe????? plz help me....

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Ur dealer just pwn'ed you ... catch him by his throat ... old'er mobo's do have typical jumpers that control the FSB ...

OP
R

return_of_vengeance

Journeyman
Hey i talked with the dealer, he is asking me to bring it again to his shop, he told that the problem can be solved with hardware repairing,...but i m insisting only for a mobo replacement as the problem was right from the time i bought.

i will update

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
return_of_vengeance said:
so i consulted my dealer, he got it repaired, told me that there was some rusting on processor terminals which are gold plated.

How is that possible?? coz gold is a inert metal so how can it get rusted?? I think u r vendor was also ''chalu'' and he made u a ''mama''.....duhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom