CPU Case Mod..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi all..

I hv seen many a ppl modding their cpu case with vivid lights and trendy cases.. i live in chennai and has anybody frm here tried these things.. if yes i want 2 knw wat all can b done to make our cpu case luk awesome.. and also whr to get it.. hope our guys in here helps me out.. TIA

Eazy

Journeyman
dreams said:
cpu case with vivid lights and trendy cases.. i live in chennai ..... and also whr to get it.. TIA

Check at ....

*www.antecindia.com/

....they are located in Chennai.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Eazy said:
dreams said:
cpu case with vivid lights and trendy cases.. i live in chennai ..... and also whr to get it.. TIA

Check at ....

*www.antecindia.com/

....they are located in Chennai.

Thnx m8.. wil giv a try to the shops.. its in Ritchie Street.. Hv any1 used these things in their CPU Cases ??

nitrous

Broken In
Dreams, I'm also an avid gamer from chennai like u. My friend is one of the leading distributors in chennai for antec. Let me know what u want i'll get u a fancy discount for digit forum member :)

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
nitrous said:
Dreams, I'm also an avid gamer from chennai like u. My friend is one of the leading distributors in chennai for antec. Let me know what u want i'll get u a fancy discount for digit forum member :)

So nice of u.. but i dnt knw wat all enhancements can b done and how much wil it cost.. if u can help me out in this issue.. pls go ahead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom