counterstrike queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyCo

In the zone
i have been watching a lot of videos by clans such as aAa, team3d and col (3 best teams in the world)

i noticed the following and wanted to know how they got to do it:

1. their snipers had crosshairs even without zooming

2. when they throw grenades they dont have to pull the pin

3. when they switch their gun, the gun never cocks itself or whatever its called. it basically switches without the gn doing any actions. eg when u pull out a deagle(night hawk) normally it comes from like below the screen and then gets ready to shoot .. when u take out a usp, it pulls something on it ... BUT in the video none of this happens ... y ??
(not talkin abt hud_fastswitch 1)

please help !!

-[ >>><<< CyCo$!$ >>><<< ]-

ice

In the zone
1. The snipers have xhairs because the vids are made in spec. mode with hltv , where the xhair shows.

2. again hltv

3. hltv... : :p

did u spectate wcg 2k4?

OP
C

CyCo

In the zone
spectate as in online ??

can u pls explain how to record a game thru hltv i cdnt really get it ...

also how to record every1s game from 1 comp .. meanin when i write record [name] it records only my name .. i want every1's

OP
C

CyCo

In the zone
naah i dont think that is it ... coz tourneys like wcg and all wouldnt allow all this ....

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
ice is right ... I confirmed it from my friend who played in WCG prelims at Kolkata (he's an avid gamer)
It's an HLTV bug ... actual player dont see the crosshair without zoom using snipers and other things you posted.
It's only seen in HLTV .. and in videos which recorded HLTV's output.

To record everyone's game ...
Start HLTV in the server .. start viewing it from somebody else's comp.
and use record command in that computer .. it'll create a demo file which will have all players's views

-----
alibi

OP
C

CyCo

In the zone
it didnt work !!!

what i did was :

server:
start hlds
record 456
start hltv
record 123

client:
start hltv
connect <serverip:port>
start cz
can see 2 servers: hltv 1/128 and hl 0/10
joined hl
record 789

only the file 789 got recorded .. that also with only my view ... what did i do wrong ???? (we r playin on LAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom