Counter Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys do i need to have Half Life installed in order to run Counter Strike or is CS an independent game? Also where can i get CS in Delhi or nearby? Can i get it at Sify gamedromes?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
You don't need half life in order to run Counter Strike. CS is by hl ppl but we don't need hl to run cs.

hack expert

In the zone
yes although CS and HL have the same game engine so if u install stanalone version of CS u automatically install HL . by the way u can get a standalone version of CS for around 400-500 rs .

hack expert

In the zone
I think it is not necessary as there is no relation b/w these games.

well this is wrong dude HL is the original and the CS is just a mod added to HL so if u install CS only u are actually installing HL and then applying mod to it so that u play CS

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
aravind_n20 said:
I think it is not necessary as there is no relation b/w these games.
wrong ..

CS is built upon HL's engine ... it needs HL to be installed on your computer.
CS is just a multiplayer mod of HL ... with a new skin.

You need HL to be there .. to play CS
but today's CS installers come as combined HL+CS mod installers

I remember times when we used to install HL separately and then insall the CS patch to play it.

-----
alibi

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys do you all have any tips and tricks for cs source,u know for the various maps? if u have links alll the better.

assskicker

Right off the assembly line
I wannna know how to stop ppl frm changing the server name in counter strike 1.6..When i or my frendz r server in Lan play then some sick ppl change the server name how to stop them ...And how to spot them..Plzzz Help me out......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Abhi<<<<<<<<<<<<

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
NOTICE/WARNING/REQUEST Wateve ru may call it, but please for the love of Christ,Allah,Bhagwaan,Ishwar. post ur querries here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30841

Cheers n e-peace....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW THREADS -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom