Deathmatch Plus
Lambada Arena
OZ Deathmatch
Pod Bot 2.5
Pod Bot 2.6
Sabaneta
The Gathering
Wizard Wars

is there anything i coan do with them to counterstrike condition Zero(additions) and how..?

well i dun know how to add maps to CS:CZ can you help me?

c ya
chao

reagrds,
raghav

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yes bro u can add maps to Counter Strike-Condition Zero by d/loading maps from here...
www.cstrike-planet.com/maps/czero
Download the map (its in a ZIP format). Extract the map into ur CS-CZ map folder. To have this map in the normal map rotation of your server/game, you will need to edit your mapcycle.txt file to include the new map. Type the name of the map (u hv jus extracted in ur map folder) and add the name of the new map in the mapcycle.txt file and save the file.
Now u can run the game and play ur newly d/loaded map.

U2 wrote:
is there anything i coan do with them to counterstrike condition Zero(additions) and how..?
Can u please clarify and elaborate wat u mean by that ?? :?

Cheers n e-peace....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
U2 wrote:
i mean to say that the things i have on cs beirut 2....
Well no bro, u cant export maps or details from one game version to another (eg: from CS beirut2 to CS CZ).If u want, u will hv to install or d/load maps,items,files of the concerned game version only. Tey are not compatible with each other.

CHeers n e--peace...

KoRn

In the zone
u can play offline in most cs versions but ur gonna have to play against bots and believe me its no fun if u dont know how to maintain ur bot stratrgy and u dont play at expert mode :)

vishal

Broken In
CSCZ CD

*img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc136&image=85356_new.jpg

I have a lil query with the cscz, i want to buy the original cd of this game but i don't know which version has the crosshair option in the option menu, The first pic is of the cscz which i am currently usuing,the one without the crosshair option,

[img=*img127.imagevenue.com/loc248/th_85354_old.jpg]

which version is it,and from where can i get the orignal cd of this cscz version in mumbai.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@vishal Y are u refusing to understand?? :evil: ...I hv told u to post all ur Counter Strike Related querries here: www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36892 ....

Still u dnt understand?? as it is all the CS threads are merged with the above mentioned thread...Please follow Instructions..Its for the benefit of users as well as forum rules....

cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom