Corrupted RAR Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

navino87

In the zone
Hi Guys....

One of my friend in US has uploaded the ISO of his marriage DVD in rapidshare. He has splited the files into 41 RAR Archive with each file has 99 MB and uploaded it. And he gave me the link and asked to download it from net. Since i have rapidshare Premium account i used flashget and downloaded all files with the following settings :

2 files simultaneously by spliting each files into 5 parts......

My problem is :

It has taken a long time in downloading all 41 files. But after the download has completed and when i extract the files an arror comes with the msg :

"CRC failed in Marriage.bin. The file is corrupt"

And it seams that all the 41 files are corrupted :( . I dono wat to do now....

Then i downloaded part1, part2, part3....5 separately using firefox then i hav extracted, during extraction this 5 files extracts without any problem then again this error appears :(

Now i wanna know where the problem is ???? Is the problem with flashget???

Since i cannot download all the files again... I wanna know is there any way to recover all the corrupted archive files?????

Please help me with this aspect .......

Thanks in advance...

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
If the file is really corrupt nothing much can be done. If your friend is in US ask him
to send the whole thing in a DVD or VCD format. It won't cost him much. Rather
than you taking the trouble of downloading all the stuff, and see the error message,
that it's corrupt!

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
Thank u JGuru....

But i wanna know where is the problem with?????? Is downloading rapidshare files using flashget is wrong???? or what??? How 2 overcome this problem ???

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Either the original copies are at fault, or maybe the upload spoilt it. The most common case is that your downloaded copy is at fault.

OP
N

navino87

In the zone
Ya... But the original copys are in good condition.... Because i downloaded some files for second time using firefox and it worked perfectly....

I think the problem is only with flashget....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom