Corrupt real player in n6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
All of sudden real player on my n6600 is not working... If I choose to play any .3gp file, it returns error "unable to play clip" or "unable to play either audio or video. Try playing partially". I have smart movie and wmaplus installed. They are working fine.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Some .rm files show similar errors in 6600.Take a nine seconds video clip using 6600 and try to play it.If still NOT working U need to format ur phone,soft format *#7370# and code 12345 (after taking a complete backup).

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Other sol?

is there no other sol like adding a file or modifying them or installing any alternate real player or updating current real player? Even recorded clips dont work. Only sound plays... I dont want to format my phone...

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Whats the problem in formatting .. just save the contacts
dont worry .. it will resets the phone to factory setting .. n can solve many problems ..

Dude there is no harm in doin that .. your phone will work better after that

Regards
mobilegeek

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
formatting...

and what abt messages, notes, to do n calender entries? Will they be deleted too?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: formatting...

Akshay said:
and what abt messages, notes, to do n calender entries? Will they be deleted too?

If are worried about that .. take back up
Go to Organiser>Memory Card then Options>Phone memory backup

after doin the Reset of the phone
then again Organiser>Memory Card then Options>Restore the phone memory

Thats it

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I tried using *#7780# but real player still couldnt play 3gp files. So I clean formatted using *#7370# and now my cell is working fine... better than b4. I used contact transfer s/w. available for free on net for backing up my phonebook. I had earlier taken a backup on my mmc. But on restore, real player again started giving prb. So I had to format mmc too. But it was worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom