converting realplayer file to mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ydn_thinkdigit

Right off the assembly line
Im unable to play songs in winamp and media player but can play the same songs in real player how can play those songs in windows media player how can i convert these kind of songs

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Use all in one softwares like blazemp (*www.blazemp.com) or xilisoft instead of going for a specific "realplayer to mp3" convertor. It will help u in future as wel as converting into other formats..

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
For real media in winamp there is a plug-in called tara. download it and install. you will be able to play real media files in winamp. if you convert real media files to mp3, the quality may not be good because these files are encoded for the purpose of streaming which requires bandwidth.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
To play Real Media files in Winamp, use Tara plug-in, as Ramakrishnan suggested. Its a gr8 plug-in.

To play Real media files in WMP, install K-Lite Mega codec pack.

And if u want to convert real media files into MP3/Wav, then use RM to MP3 Converter.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the bottomline is that no matter wot software u use for conversion u need to haf the right codecs installed. be careful wid real media files. since version 8 they use a different codec. so i u wanna convert real media files encoded prior to version 8 then download realplayer 8 from somewhere and install...and then upgrade to the latest version. i've experienced this problem with some files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom